Welcome to the Recover Your Warrior Community.
Hi! I’m Jane Clapp and I’m glad you’re here.
You would probably agree with me that we're all healing from some past hurt or loss. That doesn’t mean we're broken. In fact, our past struggles, traumas or health issues don’t have to be a life sentence. I believe we have the power to free ourselves from the shackles that limit our joy and fulfillment. I’ve seen it happen over and over again for Recover Your Warrior (RYW) participants.
I invite you to join me in the next RYW program. I assure you, that you will not only feel better, but also truly realize your full potential for contentment and happiness.
I hope to see you online soon!
Founder & Feminist Embodied Resilience Expert
What is RYW?
RYW is an online trauma informed community offering movement, mindfulness and recovery webinars and coaching that will empower you to:
- Better regulate your nervous system during toxic and traumatic stress
- Build your unique resilience and strength
- Trust your embodied intuition
RYW complements (but doesn’t replace) psychotherapy, counselling or medical care for mental health conditions or trauma recovery. Please discuss this program with your mental health care provider prior to registering.
Is RYW right for me?
- You want to feel more resilient but don't know where to start
- You feel disconnected from your body and want to feel vital and alive
- You want bounce back faster after physical or psychological stressors
- You live with chronic pain
- You are an inexperienced or experienced mover looking to feel more emotionally grounded and self aware
- You want to create more balanced strength by getting to your weaker links
- You're a health and wellness professional looking to resource and self regulate yourself and bring that knowledge and awareness to your work
- You are a professional desk athlete
Start your healing journey today
Watch the video for three simple tools you can use to start alleviating anxiety right now.
"So much more
"I am truly a much more grounded person since beginning this series and I know a big part of that is because of the tools I have learned here. It is amazing how much more self-aware and body aware I am now! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!"
Tap into the wisdom of your body to tell you when a boundary is a must.